How to add a customer
Created by: Support Helpdesk
Modified on: Sun, 8 Sep, 2019 at 1:44 PM
To add a customer in the customer master you need to:
- Go to Order -> Customers
- Click on Add Customer Button
- In the Add Customer Dialog enter the following mandatory details:
- Name - The name by which you want to identify the customer.
- State - Customer address state
- Pincode - The customer address Pincode
- Click on the Save button to save the customer in the system.
So you may be wondering what are the other fields in the form. These are non-mandatory fields:
- Description - Specify the description/note for the customer.
- Phone - The customer contact number.
- Email - The customer email id. You need to specify this to send out an invoice to the customer.
- Address - The address of the customer.
- City - The city of the customer
- GSTIN - GSTIN identifier of the customer
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.