How to import order in bulk
Created by: Support Helpdesk
Modified on: Fri, 6 Sep, 2019 at 12:26 AM
To import orders in bulk you need to:
- Go to Orders -> Order List
- Click on Import button
- Select Active or Legacy from Import Type drop-down. Active order reduce the inventory whereas legacy order do not change the inventory.
- Click on the Download Template button to download the import template.
- Open the template in Excel. The template is documented with clear headers and instructions on how to fill the data.
- Follow the instructions in the template and start filling in your product from Row 7.
- Save the template and upload the file
- Click on the upload button
- The file would be processed and the order information you have entered in the file would be used to create the orders in bulk.
- The result is displayed in the File Status & History section.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.