Create a B2C Order
Created by: Support Helpdesk
Modified on: Sun, 8 Sep, 2019 at 11:54 PM
To create a B2C order you need to:
- Go to Orders -> Order List
- Click on the B2C Order button
- In the Create B2C Order Dialog enter the following mandatory details:
- Order Date - the date of the order.
- Product - The product to be added to the order. You can search by SKU or product name in the product text field. The available product will be populated.
- Product Price - the selling price specified in the product master will be auto-populated in this. You can change it if you wish.
- Product Tax - the tax specified in the product master will be auto-populated in this. You can change it if you wish.
- You can tab to add another line to the order and keep adding products to the order.
- Click on the Save button to save the order in the system
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.