How to add a vendor
Created by: Support Helpdesk
Modified on: Mon, 2 Sep, 2019 at 4:17 PM
To add a vendor in the vendor master you need to:
- Go to Purchase -> Vendors
- Click on New Vendor Button
- In the Create Vendor Dialog enter the following mandatory details:
- Name - The name by which you want to identify the vendor.
- State - Vendor address state
- Pincode - The vendor address pincode
- Click on the "Save" button to save the vendor in the system.
So you may be wondering what are the other fields in the form. These are non-mandatory fields:
- Description - Specify the description/note for the vendor.
- Phone - The vendor contact number.
- Email - The vendor email id. You need to specify this to send out a purchase order to the vendor.
- Address - The address of the vendor.
- City - The city of the vendor
- GSTIN - GSTIN identifier of the vendor
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.