The following settings are configurable at a stock level:
- Reorder Level - This is the inventory quantity at which you want to start reordering with your vendor.
- Danger Level - This is the inventory quantity at which you are at the risk of running out of stock if you don't receive a new inventory.
- MOQ - MOQ stands for minimum order quantity. This is the minimum quantity mandated by the vendor when you are placing the purchase order.
- Prefered Vendor - This is the vendor that you prefer to place a purchase order with for this particular SKU.
Configuring Reorder level and danger let you receive reports whenever the quantity for a particular SKU goes below the configured level.
To update the settings one by one:
- Search for the SKU
- Click on the setting you want to update. For example, if you want to update Reorder Level click on the Reorder Level value.
- Change the value and click the save button.
To update the setting in bulk: