How to update stock in bulk
Created by: Support Helpdesk
Modified on: Sun, 1 Sep, 2019 at 5:40 PM
There are times when you will require to update the stock in bulk.
- When you want to inward new inventory
- When you want to adjust the stock in bulk after a physical stock verification
- When you want to reduce inventory quantity in bulk.
To update stock in bulk you need to:
- Go to Inventory -> Stock
- Click on Import button
- Click on the Download Template button to download the template.
- Open the template in Excel. The template is documented with clear headers and instructions on how to fill the data.
- Follow the instructions in the template and start filling in your product from Row 7.
- Save the template and upload the file
- Click on the upload button
- The file would be processed and the product information you have entered in the file would be used to add/reduce/adjust the inventory in bulk.
- The result is displayed in the File Status & History section.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.