To add stock for a single SKU:
- Navigate to Inventory -> Stock. You can select Stock from the left side menu options.
- In the filter enter the SKU for which you want to add the stock
- Choose the option "Any" from the drop-down option for the Stock filter.
- Click on Filter.
- You should be able to see the SKU in the table view below the filter.
- Click on the stock count for "Current Qty".
- Enter the inventory value and click on the Save button.
The inventory entered will be saved for the particular SKU. You can also watch the below video to learn how to add stock for SKU.