To update products in bulk first we need to download the products from the products page. To download the products you need to follow the below steps:
- First filter for the products that you want to update. To do this choose the filters and then click on the Filter button.
- Next, we will be downloading the products. Click on the drop-down button next to the Filter button.
- Select the Download Products option from the drop-down. This downloads the filtered products in a CSV format.
You can watch the video tutorial in case you want to learn more:
We will now proceed with updating the products in bulk:
- First, open the downloaded CSV file in an editor.
- Update the data that you wish to change for the products.
- Save the CSV file.
- In the products page, click on the Update button.
- Upload the saved CSV file and click on the Upload button.
- The file would be processed and the product information you have entered in the file would be used to update the products in bulk.
- The result is displayed in the File Status & History section.