How to add a service
Created by: Support Helpdesk
Modified on: Sun, 8 Sep, 2019 at 11:44 PM
To add a service in the product master you need to:
- Go to Catalog -> Products
- Click on New Service Button
- In the Create Service Dialog enter the following mandatory details:
- SKU - the SKU that uniquely identifies the product.
- Name - The name by which you want to identify the product
- Tax - The tax rate for the product. Default GST tax rates are already set up for you and you can choose one from the list.
- SAC Code - the SAC code of the product. Click on search for the HSN in case you don't know the SAC code for your product.
- Click on the Save button to save the product in the system
So you may be wondering what are the other fields in the form. These are non-mandatory fields:
- Image Link - Specify the link to the product image. You can use dropbox or any image hosting site link.
- Scan Identifier - The EAN Code/UPC Code for the product.
- Vendor SKU - The SKU used by your vendor. This will be useful in case you want to generate the purchase order with the vendor.
- Selling Price - The price at which you will be selling to your customer.
- Cost Price - The cost price at which you purchase the product.
- MRP - The maximum retail price as specified for the product.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.